We want you to get out there and record non-fan/public reactions to Excisions music!
We're looking for shock value, creativity and of course straight up funny shit. Hard work pays off, so we'll be giving away prizes to the top 3 entries with the most youtube likes and a grand prize to a winner selected by Excision himself! So what are you waiting for? Get out there and fire the bass cannon!
- 1. Subscribe to Excision on YouTube Here
- 2. Use any video recording device to record reactions to an Excision song of your choice
- 3. Submit your entry as a Video Response to the official Contest Video on YouTube
- 4. Title your video "__________ [Excision's X Effect Entry]" (Fill in the blank with your own title)
- 5. Share your video(s) and get people to vote for you!
- 1. Entrants may work individually or as a team, and may submit more than one entry
- 2. You must use a song produced or co-produced by Excision, No remixes of Excision allowed
- 3. Unfortunately your entry must NOT contain any pornographic or nude material
- 4. Entries must not be less than 15 seconds or exceed 2 minutes in length
- 5. We reserve the right to use any/all content submitted on our own channel and/or Excisions music
- All entries must be submitted before July 11, 2012 @ 11:59 pm (PST)
- Excisions Choice: One entry selected by Excision will get $350 to spend at the Excision Online Store
- Most Likes: $350 to spend on swag at the Excision Online Store
- Second Most Likes: $250 to spend on swag at the Excision Online Store
- Third Most Likes: $150 to spend on swag at the Excision Online Store
- + All winners will get 4 tickets to any future Excision show of their choice!
- There's also a chance of Excision sampling your video for use in a future Excision release whether you're a winner or not!
- Follow these fine tips below for best results and for a better chance of winning!
- + Make sure your subjects/victims are as visible as possible.
- + If you are recording at night make sure they are well lit.
- + While not required, use multiple cameras and angles for even better results.
- + We don't expect everyone to have an HD recording device, but we encourage quality.
- + Make sure the audio is played on an external device, do not add an audio track over the video.
- + Try to make the sound as audible and as clear as possible.
- + Try not to add lightsabers or special FX, let the reactions speak for themselves.
- + Bass!